We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 360-450-6288,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Washington Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Washington departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Washington and Vancouver
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Are you struggling with a wild animal invasion and don't know where to turn? We're the right people for this job, with the right state-of-the-art tools and equipment, and over ten years of experience working in the industry. We have the know-how to remove an entire colony of bats from your attic without harming a single one, and we don't even use poisons when dealing with rats or mice. We practice safe and humane wildlife removal and control, only using exclusion devices where possible. With larger wild animals such as opossums and raccoons, we would use a process of live cage traps and relocation to remove it from your property. In these cases, we would drive the critter a minimum of ten miles away, releasing it in area in which it should thrive. Our lines are answered 24/7, by our polite, fully trained and informative phone staff, and in the event that you can solve your own wildlife problem, we'll even give you some free advice over the phone. We want you - the customer - to be happy, and sometimes our presence isn't necessary for that. When we do attend, we can offer same-day and emergency appointments, perfect for those snake-in-the-bath situations that you never know how to deal with. Give us a call for your free quote today, or just for helpful advice over how to solve your wildlife problem.
We service Cowlitz County, Skamania County, Multnomah County, Columbia County, and more.
We also service Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Washougal, Woodland,
Yacolt, Amboy, Duluth, Hockinson, Mount Vista, Barberton, Felida, Lake Shore,
, Brush Prairie, Fern Prairie,
Lewisville, Salmon Creek
, Cherry Grove,
Five Corners, Meadow Grove, Venersborg, Dollars Corner,
, Minnehaha, Walnut Grove, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Vancouver wildlife removal