We Provide a Full Range of Washington Wildlife Removal Services
Most of the calls we get are because homeowners hear animals scurrying around inside the attic or walls. Most of the damage inside a houes or attic is unseen. Rodents like squirrels, mice, and rats often chew on electrical wires.
Wildlife such as raccoons, bats, birds, opossums, and rats spread several diseases that humans can and do catch, such as Histoplasmosis, Salmonella, Leptospirosis and more. Many critters leave droppings and urine in an attic or cause mold or odor problems.
We also handle animals outside the house. It could be a critter that has dug a large hole next to your house, or a raccoon in your garbage cans, an opossum that is stealing pet food, or a skunk living under your deck, causing an odor problem. Some animals destroy your garden or landscaping. Or perhaps you are simply scared of snakes. Whatever
the problem is, our wildlife experts can remove the source of the problem, and prevent it from happening again. We are not a Vancouver extermination company, nor pest control. We are dedicated Vancouver wildlife control experts.
Vancouver Raccoon Removal - Raccoons commonly live in the attic, where they cause damage. They can also cause many problems outside.
Vancouver Rat Extermination - We solve rat and mouse problems PERMANENTLY, by finding and sealing shut any and all rat entry holes.
Vancouver Bat Control - We have a 100% success rate safely removing Washington bats from buildings, and we guarantee our work.
Vancouver Squirrel and Rodent Removal - For any critter, such as squirrels in the attic, we remove them, repair damage, & clean.
We believe we are Vancouver's best. We do a complete job, from start to finish. We remove wildlife humanely and effectively. When we encounter animals inside a house, we inspect every part of the house, from ground to roof, to identify all the areas of entry, and we perform professional repairs, with guarantee. We inspect inside the attic to find any damage, and provide full cleaning services. We offer attic restoration, permanent rodent control, bat colony exclusion, bird prevention, snake removal, dead animal removal and odor control, and more. We are fully Washington licensed and insured, and ready to solve your Vancouver critter problem. Call us any time for a phone consulation and price quote, at 360-450-6288.
Best outdoor rat trap
One of the most effective ways to keep your home free of Vancouver raccoon removal rats is to prevent them from entering in the first place. Rats will nest in areas where it is dark, and they are able to go undetected. In order to prevent them from entering your home and spreading disease, you can set traps outside your home that will stop them in their tracks.
You have a choice of a lethal or non-lethal approach when it comes to getting rid of unwelcome Vancouver snake removal vermin.
· Battery operated rat trap. There are numerous models on the market ranging in price and quality. The most effective way to ensure that you kill the rat quickly and painlessly is to go for the trap with the highest power supply. As soon as the rat steps onto the metal plate it is immediately electrocuted. These traps work with batteries and most promise around 500 kills per battery.
· On the more expensive side is an electronic zapper that works with Vancouver rat control electricity. This allows for more power and means that it will not run out of battery power. It will, however, use batteries if the area where you want to place it is not within reach of an electrical outlet. It requires a small amount of bait, like peanut butter, but is easy to clean. You simply tilt the machine and the rat slides into a plastic bag. You never have to handle the vermin. Some will even emit a high-pitched alarm that will let you know something has been caught.
· Live trapping is the most humane Vancouver bat removal way to get rid of uninvited visitors. You simply bait a small cage and wait for your pesky friend to wander in. The door will slam closed behind it, and it will be trapped. Your problem lies in the fact that most states prohibit the release of nuisance vermin. Thus, once you have captured it you will need to kill it in a humane way and get rid of the corpse.
One of the easiest ways to get rid of Vancouver rodent extermination rats remains poison. Despite the fact that rat poison is a cruel and painful way to kill animals, people still use it. The fact is it is cheap and effective. However, please keep the following in mind before you turn to poison.
· You cannot control who ingests the poison. This could lead to you poisoning a pet or even a child that comes into contact with the substance.
· The rat will not die instantly. It will suffer for days and can wander far from your property and die elsewhere. Scavengers might come across the carcass and ingest the poison. This could have a ripple effect on the surrounding ecosystem.
· Rats can wander into confined spaces in your Vancouver bird control home and die out of reach. The smell of the decomposing critter will permeate your home and is almost impossible to get rid of.
Other Vancouver animal pest control topics:
What are some ways to kill a wild Vancouver animal in the yard?
How to identify Vancouver opossum tracks
Common snakes of Washington
What equipment is needed to trap a wild Vancouver animal?
Are you struggling with a wild animal invasion and don't know where to turn? We're the right people for this job, with the right state-of-the-art tools and equipment, and over ten years of experience working in the industry. We have the know-how to remove an entire colony of bats from your attic without harming a single one, and we don't even use poisons when dealing with rats or mice. We practice safe and humane wildlife removal and control, only using exclusion devices where possible. With larger wild animals such as opossums and raccoons, we would use a process of live cage traps and relocation to remove it from your property. In these cases, we would drive the critter a minimum of ten miles away, releasing it in area in which it should thrive. Our lines are answered 24/7, by our polite, fully trained and informative phone staff, and in the event that you can solve your own wildlife problem, we'll even give you some free advice over the phone. We want you - the customer - to be happy, and sometimes our presence isn't necessary for that. When we do attend, we can offer same-day and emergency appointments, perfect for those snake-in-the-bath situations that you never know how to deal with. Give us a call for your free quote today, or just for helpful advice over how to solve your wildlife problem.
We service Cowlitz County, Skamania County, Multnomah County, Columbia County, and more. We also service Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Washougal, Woodland, Yacolt, Amboy, Duluth, Hockinson, Mount Vista, Barberton, Felida, Lake Shore, Orchards, Brush Prairie, Fern Prairie, Lewisville, Salmon Creek, Cherry Grove, Five Corners, Meadow Grove, Venersborg, Dollars Corner, Hazel Dell, Minnehaha, Walnut Grove, and more. We are ready to solve your Vancouver wildlife removal issue!
Call us any time at 360-450-6288 - We look forward to solving your wildlife problem!